Monday, May 6, 2013

A Bit of a Tit: The War Continues

In the quest to wean my daughter I was bitten. Hard. Directly on the nipple. Skin was missing.
I knew I had to take drastic action.
My actions thus far have been semi-aggressive but I kicked them up a notch.
I have kinda been force-feeding my baby with food and formula. Not in a hostile way, but in a very stern, structured way. I offer her the formula after the meal. If I can get at least two ounces in her (not on her) I satiate her with a little mom milk. It seems to be working; it's less of a fight during meal time.
My nipple is healing thanks to Medela nipple cream.
I'm still open to suggestions. She has tooth #9 (help me!).
Until next time, this is Realest Mother Dearest signing off. Please comment below with suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment