Friday, January 10, 2014

Baby Hair

Hey, it's been a minute and I haven't kept up but it's frankly because I'm busy and my layout sorta sucks currently, but that will change soon.  My daughter finally has enough hair to style, and it's really manageable too (thank GAWD) but I don't really know what I'm doing. I hoped for a boy for this reason.  I seriously was looking forward to cutting hair.  What's worse is my mother went to beauty school before she was even thinking about having a daughter, and she can literally do any hairstyle.  When I was a kid I had crazy cornrows designs with colorful beads a la Crooklyn.  So I get to hear speeches when I visit.  
I hope I figure some cute stuff out that can be done with little outside help, but I doubt it. I have even tried watching YouTube videos over and over.  My hands don't really translate what my eyes see.
Whelp, this is Realest Mother Dearest signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment