Saturday, August 9, 2014

Potty Strike

My beautiful toddler is about 78% potty trained, but she regresses sometimes.  I notice she only breaks away from her training when we are at home.  She does well at the library and the grocery store, but she will have an "accident" right BEFORE bed and AFTER peeing on the potty.

I am being vigilant. I was informed I fuss too much, so I have decided on using an authoritative tone accompanied by positive or negative reinforcement by providing or withdrawing toys or the Kindle to yield a desired outcome. 
But sometimes I get frustrated and fuss.
At least I know she has bladder and bowel control. I just dont like the idea that she may be using her powers for evil.
That is all for now.  This is Realest Mother Dearest signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment