Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Breast Feeding Side Effects

imgres.jpg
While I was pregnant with my daughter, I had a mentor of sorts at my job who advised me on ways to make childbirth go smoothly.  Her name was Carlisa, and she was a manager and mother of three, all of whom she delivered naturally.  Obviously I asked her questions every chance I got!
When I informed her of my choice to breastfeed, she told me it was not even an option for her.  She said that area was so sensitive she would be aroused, which was weird, so she chose to pump.  I didn't think I would have that problem. 

Then one day I was breast feeding in bed and while I dozed off, I had an orgasm. 

I was jolted out of my sleep by it. 

come to find out, other women have experienced this and even worse.  Orgasmic birth, for instance, seems a lot better than typical birth, but I would really be emotionally perplexed for weeks if something like that happened.  

This is Realest Mother Dearest signing off.  Please comment below if you have had a similar experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment