Saturday, January 26, 2013

Over the River and Through the Woods....

My baby girl and I will be making a long-distance voyage to see my family next weekend, so as all first-time mommies do in this situation, I bought stuff. Lots, and lots, and lots of stuff. A collapsible bathtub, extra onesies, extra pajamas, snacks, socks, toiletries and I'm going to buy an inflatable baby bed Sunday. Why, you ask? Because I'm scared "witless" at the idea of being ill prepared and miles away from home with an 8 month old. I will be on the road for 3 1/2 hours only to meet my family and trek several more hours in their vehicle. My little one is resilient but when she is fed up, she lets you know. LOUDLY!
All in all, I'm sure it will be fine. I will keep you guys posted on how things go.
This is Realest Mother Dearest signing off. Please feel free to comment and suggest topics for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment